Dear Village Residents:
The Lake Success Summer Nursery Camp Board is currently preparing for the 2018 summer session. We look forward to planning an exciting summer together.
The Lake Success Summer Nursery Camp is open to all children and grandchildren of residents who will be three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine years old by December 1, 2018.
Ours is a resident-founded non-profit camp dedicated to the children and grandchildren of the village of Lake Success. We work tirelessly to provide a safe and activities-packed summer experience for your children. We have an incredible counselor-to-camper ratio that is second-to-none, and provide an engaging environment for our campers to try new things, build friendships and be kids! Many of our counselors were children that attended this camp and they are invested in making sure it’s a phenomenal experience for all. We have the amazing village resources as our playground and your children will be surrounded by their neighbors and classmates! Many of the younger children find it a boost when they start Parkville and Lakeville with all their friends from camp.
Please note that, as always, we have space limitations and will do our best to accommodate everyone. Pool membership, as established by the Parks Commission, is mandatory. The residency requirements must be established prior to when final payment is due (May 1, 2018):
- Section A116-2 (A): A resident shall be a person or a member of the household of a person who either owns and occupies or rents and occupies, for not less than the minimum periods provided in
- Section A116-3 and A116-4, a dwelling in the Village.
- Section A116-4 (B): Proof of residency shall be required from the person applying for recreational use privileges and shall be verified by the commissions of the recreational facilities.
Camp will be in session from Wednesday, June 27 to Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
- Three-year-olds attend from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Four-year-olds attend from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Five, six, seven, eight, and nine-year-olds attend from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Extended hours are available for four-year-olds to facilitate parents. All
campers must be toilet trained.
If you wish for your child to attend camp, a deposit of $300.00 is required for each camper (nonrefundable after March 1, 2018) with the final payment due by May 1, 2018.
Camp forms and tuition for summer 2018 are posted
On March 10, 2018 Saturday, there will be an open house for the summer camp to showcase our previous year as well as what’s new for 2018. Additional details to follow.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The Lake Success Camp Board