Golf carts are operated at the renter’s risk.
The Village is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by such operation.
The Village is not responsible for the loss of any personal property left in the golf cart.
- The player agrees to pay all charges for the use of the cart and to operate the cart in a safe and responsible manner to comply with the rules and regulations for the use thereof. Player shall be responsible for any damages sustained by the owner of the cart (Incorporated Village of Lake Success) by reason of improper or negligent use and operation by the user of the cart.
- Golf Carts may not be driven by or rented to any person not holding a valid driver's license or under 17 years of age.
- Photo ID cards must be presented upon request.
- An $10 refund of cart fees will be issued to members playing only nine holes.
- A member who has only played thru the third hole, due to inclement weather, is entitled to a full refund of all fees paid.
- Absolutely no carts permitted in the parking circle or parking lot.
- No cart rentals after 6 PM.
- Carts must be returned to the cart room by dusk.